Reasons why traditional gym memberships fail:
1. The participant does not receive ongoing support and instruction
2. The program does not meet the participant's goals or match their capabilities
3. The personal trainer is inexperienced and doesn’t take pre-existing injuries into account (especially with participants over the age of 40)
4. The participant establishes a routine and does the same routine every time they do a session
5. The participant exercises in the wrong “training zone”
6. The participant receives no advice about nutritional changes that will impact their progress
Small Group Low Impact Functional Training
UPC provides small group health and fitness training to those who prefer to exercise with others who are of similar fitness levels.
Groups have a maximum of 4 participants and are usually gender specific, however we do run small mixed-gender groups for friends or couples
Our goal is to provide an exercise environment where clients are COVID-safe, comfortable, and supported.
Individual Low Impact Functional Training
Many of our clients prefer a more individualised approach to improving their health and fitness.
UPC offers individual personal training programs and "10 week challenge" programs.
These sessions are scheduled in advance with our clients to ensure consistency is achieved, whilst accommodating their busy lives.
© Copyright Unlimited Potential Coaching